How Storytelling Can Build a Strong Brand for a B2B Company
“Storytelling” is the strategic buzzword for talking about building your reputation, but it’s often misunderstood by those trying to incorporate it into their corporate communications.
This episode of The B2B Marketing Minute, with Dave Richardson, Impress Labs’ managing partner in San Francisco, answers these questions:
- What do you mean by “storytelling for a B2B brand”?
- What would those stories look like as digital assets/deliverables?
- What are the key skills for being a great storyteller?
- What are the elements of a good B2B story?
- Where do I start gathering insight for the story I’m going to tell about my brand?
The B2B Marketing Minute is a vlog and podcast that explores new communications for B2B and deep-technology companies.