Vlog: A Semiconductor CMO Bucks the Trend and Embraces Social Media and Digital Marketing
This week, the B2B Marketing Minute by Impress Labs looks at how the semiconductor industry is changing as digital makes deep impact. Traditionally, most of the top semiconductor companies are 5 to 10 years out of sync with best marketing practices. However, Sander Arts, Chief Marketing Officer at Atmel, has bucked that trend. In this episode, we ask him:
- What do you consider your marketing philosophy to be? How has it changed over time?
- What skills and viewpoints have you learned from other marketing positions you have held, and how have they have prepared you for your current role?
- What kind of cultural changes have you seen in the relationship/dynamics between marketing and IT during your career?
- How are you using digital marketing at Atmel? What sorts of communication channels do you leverage?
- What does your current marketing department look like? Do you have a separation between online and offline?
- What are the big changes you introduced to the way Atmel markets to its customers?
- How has your online presence evolved in the last few years?
- If there were one thing you could do to reinvent marketing, what would it be?
Listen or download this episode here: